Honolulu is my new home
Long time no write, but I intend to rectify that situation promptly. It's now 5:10 a.m. Hawaii time, Sept. 5, Sunday, 2010.
A neighbor's barking dog kept me up till 3 a.m., and once I hit that magical hour, I know from past experience that I might as well give up on getting zzzzz's and arise from my bed.
The title of this blog is "The O.C. -- Havin' fun in the sun in ..."
I'll see what I can do to revise this hed to accord with the reality that I'm now living in the capital of Hawaii, Honolulu.
More later.
A neighbor's barking dog kept me up till 3 a.m., and once I hit that magical hour, I know from past experience that I might as well give up on getting zzzzz's and arise from my bed.
The title of this blog is "The O.C. -- Havin' fun in the sun in ..."
I'll see what I can do to revise this hed to accord with the reality that I'm now living in the capital of Hawaii, Honolulu.
More later.
Comments