For any readers out there, apologies for the blog's dormancy.
I will be posting more often.
I have moved back to my home state, Hawai'i.
I still remain hopeful that actions by an individual, though small, may accumulate and leverage into a stronger force, through the amplification enabled by the internet.
I am convicted that we need to do what we can, every day, to conserve our planet's finite resources, aiming to build a better world for our families and our descendants.
Ua mau ke ea o ka'aina ika pono, the Hawai'i state motto: The life of the land is preserved in righteousness.
I will be posting more often.
I have moved back to my home state, Hawai'i.
I still remain hopeful that actions by an individual, though small, may accumulate and leverage into a stronger force, through the amplification enabled by the internet.
I am convicted that we need to do what we can, every day, to conserve our planet's finite resources, aiming to build a better world for our families and our descendants.
Ua mau ke ea o ka'aina ika pono, the Hawai'i state motto: The life of the land is preserved in righteousness.
Comments